AN ULTRA-COMPACT IN-LINE AUTOMATED BINDING SYSTEM
Up to 60 books/hour With a ComColor 9150 X-Jet
Document size: A4/B5/A5
A VERSATILE SOLUTION THAT CAN MANAGE YOUR PRINTING AND BINDING
With RISO’s PERFECT BINDER, you can print, copy With the optional colour scanner and also make your own perfectly bound books or manuals. You can combine efficiency and savings for desktop publishing or for more substantial jobs.
Combine and optimise all the steps in making a book
The PERFECT BINDER uses an adhesive binding process. Unlike the saddle-stitch or spiral binding methods, you can print on the spine of your book. You can also produce documents of varying thicknesses.
- 60 books of 100 pages can be bound in 1 hour With a ComColor 9150 X-Jet
- You can create books up to 30 mm thick (equivalent to 600 standard pages)
- A simple software program is provided so you can launch your jobs from your PC.
- You can add your cover sheet and body pages via the software or manually.
Make the most of the advantages of the ComColor X-Jet range
Comprising a binder and a ComColor X-Jet machine, the PERFECT BINDER does not just make books. Your machine can also be used for printing only. You get the benefits of ComColor X-Jet technology and access to ever more versatility.
- Speed and reliability: RISO’s FORCEJET technology guarantees this. You can improve your efficiency with a faster first copy output time and machines printing at speeds up to 150 ppm.
- Attractive price per copy: the ultra-competitive price per colour copy enables you to reduce your production costs and stay within your budget.
- Ease of use: you can manage all the functions of your machine via the touch screen, direct from your RISO machine. You can also monitor your solution from your PC.
Manage all your jobs, from small to high volumes
As well as conventional printing, with the PERFECT BINDER you can handle the following jobs:
- On-demand books
- User guides, technical manuals
- Course books/training materials
- Self-published works
- Other "micro-market" publications